Enter our newest giveaway to win a copy of the book “Find the Love of Your Life (for South Asian Women),” by Ami Santosh.
Are you a South Asian American woman searching for the love of your life? Are you struggling to find him no matter what you do?
Through this book, you will learn:
- Why the history of arranged marriage directly affects your dating life today and how to leverage this history to create the relationship you desire.
- Why being traditional doesn’t ever seem to be traditional enough and how to be authentic to find true love.
- Why being American or Westernized is believed to be keeping you single when in fact it can be your secret to relationship success.
- Why some South Asian American women seem to have it all – the perfect job, financial prosperity and the perfect relationship, while you can’t even get a date with someone you like. Learn how you can have what you want.
- Why you can meet the love of your life regardless of your past experiences.
“Whether your family originated from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan or another area of the Indian subcontinent, as a woman of South Asian origin there are many cultural similarities that you can probably identify with, whether they are gender roles or attitudes towards education, family, or tradition.
Though you have your own unique holidays, clothing and food preferences (vegetarian, vegan, halal, etc.) based on your subgroup and the customs you follow as a Hindu, Muslim, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, Christian, Jew, Zoroastrian, Baha’i, or follower of another faith, there are some common factors that affect your outlook on love and marriage.
This book helps you, the Indian-American or South Asian American woman identify some of the common factors that may be keeping you stuck when it comes to making decisions about relationships. When you find yourself feeling uniquely alone in how you approach the ideas of dating and marriage, you can be rest assured that because history and immigration play a huge role in these issues, you are amongst many others who face the same problems.
Instead of leaving things to chance or repeating the same patterns over and over again, you can use the ideas in this book as other successfully have to find the love of your life!”